Snapmaker 2.0 - 3-in-1 A-250
One machine, Three functions, 3D Printing, CNC and Laser. The Snapmaker 2.0 is the ultimate desktop workshop. Available in three sizes, Snapmaker have designed the Snapmaker 2.0 to be easy to use for people of all levels giving you more time to make and less time setting up. You can use the 3-in-1 functions on a variety of materials to unleash your creativity.
Bigger, faster and smarter, the Snapmaker 2.0 is the ultimate desktop workshop for everyone. Available in 3 sizes to fit your maker space. Snapmaker 2.0 comes with three modular heads for the different functions, 3D Printing, CNC and Laser. These modular heads can be swapped out with just four screws. Designed to be easy and intuitive for the user, the Snapmaker 2.0 3-in-1 3D printer is perfect for everyone at all levels of making.
The Ultimate Desktop Workshop
Three function that can be swapped out easily with just 4 screws, the Snapmaker 2.0 is the ultimate machine for every designer and maker, available in A150, A250 and A350. 3D Print in a variety of filaments such as ABS and PLA. CNC carve in wood, leather, fabrics, acrylic. Laser engrave in materials such as wood, carbon fibre, PCB boards, among many more.
3D print your designs with a wide variety of colours and materials including PLA, ABS and Flexible filaments. The Snapmaker 2.0 also features essential functions such as filament run-out detection and automatic build platform levelling for a reliable 3D printing experience. In addition, a flexible magnetic print sheet makes removing finished prints a breeze and changing to CNC or Laser Engraving a simple process.
Cut and carve hard materials such as Acrylic, POM, Hardwood, carbon fibre sheets and more with the CNC Carving module. Featuring a standard ER-11 Collet, the carving module is compatible with over one hundred carving and cutting bits ranging in diameter from 0.5mm (0.020 inches) to 6.35mm (0.250 inches). Also included is a removable and replaceable MDF waste board and clamp kit to keep the work piece level and in place.
A powerful 1.6W laser can engrave or cut your designs using materials such as leather, plywood and acrylic. A built in camera assists with positioning the material by providing an overlay preview in the software for precise placement. The laser engraving function also features a fast engraving mode in greyscale for speeding up large projects.
Easy and intuitive to use. Luban software from Snapmaker has been designed so you don't need any experience with CAD/CAM. A simple user interface teamed with in built parameters for most materials mean you can spend less time setting up your machine and more time creating.
Snapmaker are constantly improving your user experience by designing new and innovative accessories. The new Snapmaker Rotary Module turns your machine from 3 axis to 4 axis easily, this accessory can be used with the CNC and the laser function. Snapmakers Air Purifier will ensure you have the cleanest air in your workspace with 5 layers of innovative filtration. Snapmaker are always innovating and improving on their products and all future accessories will be compatible for the Snapmaker 2.0 so you can be sure you wont need to upgrade your machine anytime soon.
- Printing Technology : FDM
- Build Volume W X D X H (Mm) // W X D X H (Inch) : 230x250x235mm
- Laser Work Area : 230x250mm
- CNC Work Area : A250:230x250x180mm
- Layer Thickness / Print Precision : 50 - 300 microns
- Nozzle Diameter (Mm) : 0.4mm
- Filament Diameter (Mm) : 1.75mm
- Wavelength : 450nm
- Printing Temperature : Up to 275°C
- Weight A150 :23.5kg
- Platform Levelling : Auto-levelling
- Special Features : 5” TFT, Android System, Filament Run-out Detection, Power Loss Recovery
- Heated Platform : Up to 100°C
- Compatible Materials FDM: PLA, ABS, TPU, PETG; Laser: Wood, leather, plastic, fabric, paper, non-transparent acrylic; CNC: Hardwood, PCB, acrylic, POM, carbon fiber sheet;
- File Format FDM:STL, OBJ; Laser:SVG, JPEG, PNG, JPG, BMP and DXF; CNC:.CNC/.NC;
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, USB Cable, USB Disk
- Printer Software : Snapmaker Luban
- Software Compatibility : MacOS, Windows, Linux
- Laser : 1600mW
- Shipping Dimensions 550x530x320mm
- Shank Diameter : 0.5mm-6.35mm (0.02-0.25 inches)
- Spindle Speed : 6000-12,000 RPM
You might also like