1. General Information
Motmould SRL. with headquarters in Sighetu Marmatiei, Iuliu Maniu St 21 , Romania, (further referred to as “Motmould”), recognizes the utmost importance of privacy protection and personal data security. The purpose of this document is to inform on good practices and policies implemented by Motmould in collecting, processing, and transferring personal data submitted by users via our website and/or electronic services.
In accordance with Article 13 par. 1 and 2 of The General Data Protection Regulation from April 27, 2016 further referred to as GDPR we inform that:
· Motmould is the Administrator of your personal data;
· The Administrator can be contacted via a contact form available on webpage, https://shop.motmould.com/en/contact-us by phone number +36 30 417 4982, or by a written letter sent to the Administrator’s headquarters;
· Your personal data will be processed for purposes stated in par. 3;
· On the Administrator’s commission, your personal data can be made available to other entities like IT, legal, accountancy, postal, and courier services providers.
You have a right to:
o access your personal data i.e. request information how your personal data are being processed or obtain a copy of the aforementioned data.
o to correct your personal data i.e. you have a right to demand your personal data to be corrected or completed as necessary.
o to remove your personal data i.e. you have a right to request removal of your personal data (in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
o to limit processing of your personal data i.e. in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, you have a right to request limitations in processing of your personal data.
o to migrate your personal data i.e. you have a right to obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable digital format and, in some cases, to submit the aforementioned data to different organization,
o to submit objections i.e. you have a right to object to processing of your personal data when the aforementioned processing is being done to pursue our legally justified interests.
o to withdraw your consent i.e. when the processing of your personal data is being done based on your explicit consent, you have a right to withdraw that consent to processing of your personal data at any time while accepting that the withdrawal has no effect on legality of consent-based processing of your personal data that had been done before the withdrawal was submitted.
o to file a complaint to a supervisory authorities, especially in a EU member state where you have a place of residence, place of work, or a place where an alleged infringement of your rights has been committed, if you believe processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR regulations.
2. The kind of users’ data Motmould collects and for how long this data is stored.
Motmould can collect and store the following data concerning its users:
2.1 Data Submitted Directly by Users
Users can submit data that allows for their identification by using Motmould services, registering on the website by creating an account, taking part in competitions or promotions, interacting with Motmould by phone, email, or any other means of communication, as well as by using Motmould customer support and Motmould Live Chat.
The submitted data falls into one or more of the following categories:
· Mandatory data, necessary to register for services available through Mtmould website .
· Detailed information on users’ visiting our website and using resources available there;
· Responses provided in all kinds of questionnaires. Those can be used for analyses, particularly the ones on users’ behavior and users’ satisfaction;
· Information Motmould may require while submitting issues with its products and/or services, as well as while contacting its customer support;
· Geolocation data, if a user has consented to collecting and processing of it;
2.2. Data Gathered Automatically
In regard to users’ visits on our website, Motmould can gather, in accordance with relevant legal regulations and only upon users’ explicit consent, data on users’ devices and/or networks used by them to access Motmould services. It may include data falling into the following categories: an IP address, login data, type and version of the web browser, kind and number of installed plug-ins used by the web browser, platform and operating system, advertising ID, visiting statistics including the URL of the website where the link to the Motmould website has been clicked on, browsed and searched for products and/or services, downloading data errors. Motmould obtains this data with various technologies, including cookies.
2.3. Storing the Data
Motmould do not store users’ personal data longer than it is necessary for purposes for which the aforementioned data has been collected. The above means that personal data collected by Motmould shall be deleted or otherwise removed from its databases when it is no longer needed.
Processing of the user’s personal data is being done in accordance with the following rules:
· processing of the user’s personal data is being done at least for the time the personal data is needed to provide services to the user;
· processing and storing of the user’s personal data is being done in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, valid contracts, or when it is necessary for Motmould to perform its legal duties;
· processing of data is being done exclusively for the time necessary to pursue purposes for which the data has been collected or longer if it is necessitated by a valid contract, relevant law, or for statistical analysis, with appropriate security measures in place.
3. How Motmould Uses the Data Collected from Users?
Motmould uses the data collected from its users for the following purposes:
· To fulfill its obligations arising from all kinds of agreements with users and to provide them with information concerning ordered products and/or services. Processing of such data is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations;
· To fulfill an order by sending the delivery informations to a third party.
· To conduct measurements and activities aimed at evaluating the effectiveness of advertisements sent to users or third parties, and to deliver personalized ads to users. Processing of such data is conditional on the existence of Motmould justified cause for processing it and/or on the users’ explicit consent.
3.1. Forms and their purpose
1. Contact Form. Its purpose is to respond to the user in a specific case;
2. Newsletter Subscription Form. Its purpose is to deliver a newsletter with product announcements, press releases, and other news related to Motmould and 3D printing and 3D Scanning in general;
3. Who are the recipients of data collected from Motmould users and why it is available to those recipients?
Motmould makes data collected from users, including personal data, available to any third-party entities only if this is necessary:
· To enable the use of services provided by the third-party entity;
· To fulfill contractual obligations;
· To simplify the delivery of Motmould services or to extend the scope of those services.
Motmould may disclose users’ personal data upon request from authorities or the court of law in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, or upon a bona fide belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
1. Fend off any legal claims brought against Motmould in the court of law;
2. Provide evidence in an ongoing legal investigation;
4. Remove an imminent threat that may cause a human death or injury;
5. Protect rights, property and security of Motmould, its users, or third parties.
4. Personalized ads delivered through social media, email, and text messages.
In compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and when necessary, upon users’ explicit consent, Motmould can use the data submitted via its platforms for the purpose of direct marketing through electronic means of communication which may include, but is not limited to:
1. Sending newsletters, invitations for Motmould-organized events or other messages that according to Motmould may be of interest for users;
2. Delivering personalized ads through social media platforms or third party websites.
In regard to marketing messages sent through the electronic means of communication, users can withdraw their consent for receiving such messages by:
5. Access to Users’ Data by Third Party Entities
All users’ personal data are stored within the European Union.
6. Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
7. Links to External Websites and Social Media
Motmould holds no responsibility for users’ data collected, stored and/or processed by third party entities. It is advised to read relevant privacy policies at any website before submitting personal data there.
9. Contact Details