The Zortrax M300 Dual uses dual-extrusion LPD Plus technology to print simultaneously with separate support and base filaments. Support filaments are soluble in water, allowing support structures to be easily removed. In this way, the M300 Dual can print relatively large models with intricate inner geometries.
Single-extrusion mode is also available, in which the printer works like a standard M300 Plus device. To ensure perfect completion of more time-consuming large-format printing, the M300 Dual has a blackout system. If a power failure is detected, the printer automatically saves the position of the printhead to resume it at the same location when the power is turned back on.
Users can choose between perforated, glass or other compatible build platforms, as all can be automatically calibrated by a capacitive displacement sensor. The M300 Dual prints with a variety of filaments. Third-party alternatives are fully supported in both dual and single-extrusion modes.
- Large build space of 265x265x300 mm
- Has Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Blackout system
- Easy calibration of the build platform with a capacitive sensor
- Compatible with perforated, glass and other construction platforms
- Supports single and dual extrusion modes
- Works with third-party filaments
- Has a built-in video streaming camera
Find product specification